STEM CELLS: THE REVOLUTION IN MEDICINE
An additional biological tool that will give you the possibility to access more therapeutic options.
Thanks to ongoing research, stem cells can also be used to repair damaged organs and tissues.
The unique process of self-renewal and cellular specialization is what makes our organism build and sustain. Some types of stem cells play a fundamental role in the regeneration of damaged or aged tissue. Stem cells have the ability to reproduce and support the regeneration of different human tissues.
STEM CELLS: CHOOSE SSCB FOR STORAGE
Swiss Stem Cells Biotech is a certified and specialized biobank in the field of cell preservation. Today, around 25,000 stem cell samples are stored in our cryotanks, including the following:
• Stem cells from umbilical cord blood
• Stem cells from umbilical cord tissue
• Stem cells from adipose tissue
• Plasma and serum
• Peripheral blood
HOW IS CORD TISSUE COLLECTED?
- Fernanda Vieira Paladino, Juliana de Moraes Rodrigues, Aline da Silva, Anna Carla Goldberg , ” The Immunomodulatory Potential of Wharton‘s Jelly Mesenchymal Stem / Stromal Cells “, Stem Cells International , vol. 2019 , ID article 3548917 , 7 pages , 2019 . https://doi. org/10. 1155/2019/3548917;
- David T. Harris, “Stem Cell Banking for Regenerative and Personalized Medicine,” 2014 Mar;
- Therapeutic Potential of Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Cancer Therapy – Abdelkrim Hmadcha et al, 2020;
- Promoting tissue regeneration by modulating the immune system – Julier et al, 2017;
- Role of mesenchymal stem cells in neurogenesis and nervous system repair. – Maltman et al, 2011;
- Mesenchymal stem cell transplantation attenuates brain injury after neonatal stroke. – van Velthoven et al, 2013;
- Clinicaltrials. gov
Fill out the form to request information and download the free guide
For English and German advice by phone, you can reach us at this number
MO – FR 8:00 – 18:30